Thursday, December 21, 2006

Trailer Tiffany Towers

wrrrrrrr

computer is definitely not my friend ... at least not like this ... Or maybe the network is not my friend for a reason to walk too slow internet because the amount of your computer is new and nice and the monitor is nice ... flat ... big ..... maliciously does not look like ..... yes! it's all the slowness netu ... What is it like a wounded camel with a large load on the hump .... or weakened as the slippery snails ....... Or like my mom for a walk .... heheh .. shifting from foot to foot, which always leads me to scarf .....
and so I wanted to show off ... and arrived here as Sarenka ... As a deer in the meadow .... with a great wish .. and as I have a great desire that I have already! .. fast! ... rapido! ... rather than wait and delay! site and look like I do not want and do not want to open and then I do not and I can not log ... I'm just impatient ..... it can before I start in August to screw it can first check whether This option is wogole send post today because I know the possibilities of this connection it can not be .......

0 comments:

Post a Comment