Monday, December 18, 2006

Star Wars Clone Wars Hentei

no to go ...:)

gathered with the intention already quite a long time ... namely with the idea of \u200b\u200bthe creation of something like this online for me .... how could my passion is not hanging out too long front of my computer (who I now do not even have, I use the public) I was stubborn stains away ... and I thought that an effort will be .... and from here reminded me that he has produced a potato for wopu blogspot ... already skipping the fact that nobody but him in August there appeared ...... but there is a blogspot and cowiecej-it can be very easy to create ..... It was fortunate that this is not too difficult, because it makes me too I could afford it ........
the valid language here will be my beloved Polish language only using it because I myself run wild .... I can not say ... I know too many other languages \u200b\u200b.... but for some reason about 3 months I am a true example of the patriot loves his country and language ...... no i only have Poles Be who know our native language will have the pleasure pofikac on my blog ... gee sounds like a beautifully-my blog:) ... I am bursting with pride

I would also like to mention that I will not use correct punctuation and I will break the different rules governing our language ... and I will not use capital letters in August so they insult nobody will remember how his name with small letters ... Well, not due to a lack of respect but to adapt the Polish language on my own needs ..... and there are no minor speech oaioz these stamps at the bottom ... I'm not even able to write on their foreign keyboard .....

so it can under the admission ... hello solemnly on the blog MlikeME ..
M mel ... mela ... Majorca ... monk ... monia ... monisia ... monizda .... etc can

0 comments:

Post a Comment