Monday, December 25, 2006

Pokemon Light Platinum Cheat Ticket

or ogarl us - Christmas time?

... in total I do not have a specific inspiration, but today I feel some inner need for inclusion in the entry .... and I think it happens because of the prevailing world, which is in this year of the Lord shall expire extremely strange .... because for me holy is primarily time spent among loved ones, among family, among the smells of the kitchen ... we are among the stew, herring, chopped vegetable salad with dad at his home on the kitchen table, among the red borscht with dumplings .... and even if the soup is from a Knorr Frozen ravioli with it, and so in May this special dimension and tastes like real, home ... because they are made by the mother and the mother will do everything that is delicious because my mother has many years experience in the kitchen and feel ... such that even when not trying to cook it and taste that goes great ............... holidays for me is such a total sense of security arising from the presence in the house ... HOUSE ... how it magically reads ........ is such a calm, "and they would say bliss ..... the smell of fried cutlets who wakes me up at 9 am (how could my mom likes to fry pork chops in the morning;) .... and holy is my homemade dressing the Christmas tree glass ornaments and a collection of strings collected for years .... Christmas trees do not hate modern monochrome wrrrr-to boredom, and zmula lack of creativity and artistic zapedu as well as the absence of any expression of bingeing and-such a one-color Christmas tree ........ magic world created by people with whom I am .... and is always up to now I spend my favorite holidays among family and it was a total release time away from all the cares of everyday life, the time of collapse in bliss and warmth of hearth and home, the time of warmth ... a time when it is in August with my family and everyone is friendly to each set, each avoiding conflicts and misunderstandings, everyone is relaxed because I have free time which could be used for just being ... and yet you eat delicious foods ... so there is no hunger and hence there is no rage ... and there among the family members request general joy and love .... and just as I passed all holidays so far ..... And that's why this year feels a little confused ... I do not have anything and everything that does not feel the magic world ... nothing and nothing ...... in our superrezydencji not even have a Christmas tree at pożądną I think it is shameful ...... I know that I forget to mention here about the true essence of the world, of the source ... that is, what does it all began ... but how could my sense of belonging to a group of believers has been shaken skip these issues concentrating on the tradition, perhaps because so much of all that survived ....... no i am just so devoid of genuine feeling, the atmosphere of Holiday this year ..........
but just for clarity but I'm not complaining here ... far ....... simply admits frankly and simply say that it is different from .... which does not mean the worse .... apsolutnie is worse ...... is przemilo !!.... so much time this Christmas is a completely different dimension .... is a new awakening experience completely new sensations ....... New and luckily inches-very nice ...... I do not know if I am already able to write about this ... I wanted a few words on the eve of this year ..... did not expect there'll be so lovely .... in total can not say that there is no magic Of Christmas ... Well she is! ... but this is just another magic ... undoubtedly because it was magic during our Christmas Eve .... It was nice, pleasant and friendly among light candles ...... hugged 31 people and heard 31 different versions of best wishes and declared a best wishes for 31 ways ..... and even I did not dluzylo and it was not tedious ..... I must admit that 31 times in a manner that spoke wishes rather fresh and not bored ... This is a special time, however .... because even if they do not particularly like someone or if it seems to me that someone not particularly like it's Christmas Eve is a time when someone gives this an additional credit of trust and go back to my old beliefs before some time, which reads as follows-every man has a human face- last a little about it but forgot again to me, and hopefully just returned to the idea prompted the like .... Most because you know how to see in every man and it is best to focus only on positive personality traits ......... arose in me a lot of very positive feelings that Christmas Eve ........ I would like to add that even Bacalhau Todos com is not came to me perfectly ..... potatoes were too hard and so neatly bacalhau wymoczylam lost an inch from the salt which seemed to me impossible ....... no so I was a little salty ...... but how to give the premiere was not bad .... Compared to my first (and last at the same time) dumplings falls even well ......... no, and taking into account the still morning the fish smelled like fish-carcass is already at all, even I considered himself a miracle worker that I managed to overcome the stench and do with it in as far as appetizing dishes .....

and still feel I'd like to borrow ... I did not send this year, no sheets or other forms of Christmas wishes .... and surround me with every part holy text messages and e-mails .... and so I really felt a little neglected my friends ........ I know I wish you well with them forever but christmas is a time when the wishes of suitable dimension to the Internal Community-pronounce ... I mean you eat ... just concrete and releases in the form of voice or in writing to the world ...... and I, besides the 31 version of Christmas wishes and the wishes of my family did not want anything to anyone ...... also at this point I would like to repent and to borrow ..... all my friends and colleagues and still friends and acquaintances and their friends and brothers ... ciociom generally as the largest number of people want to wish ... I just wish someone like him to get better is doing and starts to believe in those good wishes and as you start to believe that it runs in such a magical driving force who strives to achieve this result jaknajlepiej that was the life of someone, and thanks to him the same becomes better .... and as human life becomes a better and these people become more friendly to the environment and the world is getting better automatically .... just because I wish to order the largest number of people in itself as the largest decks of optimism and self-confidence ... in order to knowingly or having less consciously, but that they could create their world and their reality to their own needs and the needs of the general good .... but as we know, everything starts with us, from the inside .... how we are reconciled with each other and have a better contact with the world and other people ..... why everything must start with a self .... so I wish you all the order they were reconciled with each other and liked each other but not in a narcissistic way and ciemniacki but in the wise and enlightened way .... and how our interiors will be good and peaceful and happy world is and how we create around ourselves we will be too friendly .....
~ The world will not end when you are done, but it will be worse if he is pogorszysz. I say this to yourself every day - will be better as a change for the better ~ look what a man does, and now look in the mirror and say it the same man ~ I'm wrong, but I have my goal, I know, I know I want to be better ~

.. .. and do not wish you was lest problems .... but that was the appropriate approach to deal with them ... because everyone defeated and the difficulty of the problem gives us strength and more positive influences on our personality than eternal happiness ..... I think I'm a little like the artists in general-they think the true art is born of suffering .... because it is difficult moments evokes in us creative aspirations ...... such brilliance Tolouse-Lautrec, one of my artistic idols, partly due to its not the best situation in life sometimes called-the tragic .........
and still wish you all well in order to know how to treat other people .... with their understanding, the appropriate distance and tolerance and also to wish you .... I generally professes to look at the sources of happiness ... So look for people .... look for these sources .... and then immerse ourselves in them, the splash and plynmy ... against the current and to the waterfall .... and znajdujmy your happiness and live life the way most saturated .... squeeze all the juices of life and depression for everything that life is not skaczmy .... .... ... let us rejoice ... we see us take advantage .... let's be for each other and for themselves ...... Let us love and appreciate life and live it fully !!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment