Monday, April 4, 2011

Can I Get Herpes From A Razor?

scarves and scarf

did quite quickly this cream scarf. It is not too large, for it is very soft and yet ... to set aside time for a little warmer.

Right after I took it as a scarf, for my younger daughter. It is with a very thin black mohair, and I did it on drugach no. 5. Corcia did not want to scarves, or any model, because it's so ... babciowate;)

Scarves went długaśny, soft. It will be useful in the same time when it's autumn.
Corcia For the second I took to be a scarf from the same moherku. She very pretty and quite large.

And here in comparison with the cream - and wool weight was the same.

Making scarves I like very much. I guess I fell into a phase and I knit, and later handing out Christmas gifts.
And for now I dream of a return to spinning, to do any of this "wild and crazy" thread - whatever that means.

0 comments:

Post a Comment