Friday, March 4, 2011

Shower Door Magnet Calgary



caught on another bug - I do not know for how long, but so far holding up.
decided, in addition to the sourdough bread , making handmade paper, making yogurt so learn to przęść thread with a spindle.
The store "Land of Felt" bought the remnants of tops (by which the price was reduced) - the colors were chosen randomly, but I found that for me, who just wants to see how it is done, the color of the case does not matter, and until then I will not throw in the "not-know-you-wonder).


addition to spinning is also needed spindle. And again, instead of buying ready-made for 30zet + transport, I bought in Tesco 2.60, such as wooden mieszaczek Egg (any of the girls spinning proposed something like that - but I do not remember who or where (.

Mężuś had me screwed hook, but he was so tired that he gave up. But since I decided I sin patience, as this ingenious Dobromir, and it's the same deal right now, immediately. twirled my mieszaczek wire wygięłam hook and I have a "spindle" - or something like spindle-like.

As you can see something there I go. Wry, sometimes too crowded, sometimes too loose, but forward. It is true that still does not know how these women spinning yarn when the spindle is spinning .. I have my spin. Then I stop, I block and then pull his fingers on the tops to be turned. This may stem bright?
As a little longer so I'm going to like spinning, I would probably tempt to normal spindle, and perhaps in the reel. Who knows.

yarn in the photo, it is not my first work. The first was a green-blue. But so much to me in a hurry, something to do with this wire that I did not take pictures. Then it turned out that yarn to me all the time turns - and why, because in their ignorance "not zblokowałam her" that is not dipped in hot water, which reportedly causes just any, interlocked strands. I'll see how this goes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment