Sunday, October 24, 2010

Getting Pleurisy Twice



Hello,

long ago there was no entry. Imposed on a few facts. First, generally does not introduce any changes to the site, and continuous almost identical entries to update the stores were not meeting the goal. Second, the abandonment of support for the blogger to publish your blog via FTP. And the third time, which was lacking for the implementation of migration and the desire for the reason stated in the previous point.

found that about shop updates and minor maintenance intervals I wrote the profile facebookowym . The formula "the board" seems to me to this more relevant.

As I mentioned on facebook, I decided some time ago prescribe a system for indexing range of shops. Plaintiffs were at least a few. The most important is poorly written code in the beginning, is now slowly beginning to take revenge on me. What this means for users of the site? Visually, not much, but in the future will be easier for me to add more stores. Major change affected shop owners, whose indexes. The system is much wiser, has been optimized network communication, so that in one case managed to reduce the traffic from the 2 giga bytes (sic) to 280 mega bytes.

In the last six months I managed to also develop a mechanism to update the database without having to stop work site. Which should increase a little comfort of use. I decided also to a particular version control system (finally), which will easier to manage changes in the project.

That's it ... nice search.

0 comments:

Post a Comment