Friday, July 9, 2010

American Macromastia Boobs

memories of Easter memories of the December

really long time I did nothing skrapowego. I just do not have time - or otherwise - other things are much more important.

the other hand, beautifully crafted series of scrapbooking things captivate me. And some women can do these beauties, that up is breathtaking. On the right are links to people whose work enchanted me. These numbers do not mean the occupied space, but the day of the month in which I allow myself to watching the blog. In truth there is so much beautiful work done that if I could, it oglądałabym them all the time, so little had to be reduced.

Recently, I discovered that it's time to start doing Christmas cards. Like the holidays a little, but my total patch, or I'll start now, maybe a few pages I can do it, or jump out of the post office and buy a ready-made. A few weeks ago, I bought a very nice silver sticker, so the two bamboo cards wymajstrować I was able to rather quickly. All in dark blue. But I prepare it for another color.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A single at the end of a card made by my almost 12-year-old daughter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment